6/15/06

19) Tedious Tuesday

June 13, 2006
Tuesday

El Milagro:
Dianecannulated me today, since Tori is gone. She has poked me before, wayback when I started, before I picked Tori as my usual poker. The centeris not very crowded this afternoon and writing seems to be like a choretoday…. there are times when I think, “Maybe I shouldn’t be creating a post every time I come for dialysis…”.But then I remind myself that part of the goal here is to document theongoing tedious process of dialysis; with all it’s monotony. I’mspending 12 hours a week here and I want you, thereader, to get an idea of the repetitiousness and gloominess that thisplace can instill when I forsake my curiosity and my mission ofreporting the details of dialysis. So, I will continue to write a postfor each session. That's the way I see it.

No comments: