4/17/08

237) Regular Tuesday

April 15, 2008
Tuesday

El Milagro:
I get here on time. Joseph the Hulk cannulates me and this time he shoves the needle into my arm painfully... after I sarcastically said I like the pain... maybe he is testing me. He takes the 5 or 6 vials they take for monthly blood work. Jo the Nurse comes over to do my nursing evaluation. My BP is 116/76.

Rowder comes by to do his weekly drive by and says this week they are focusing on fistulas. How's my fistula? "Fine".
"Okay
. Anything else?"
"Nope."

"Next week we'll have labs to discuss."

"Okay."


I listen to ATC, watch the ABC News, and Jim Lehrer's News Hour. Then surf through a bunch of bad TV until I find the last half of The Magnificent Seven. What a GREAT Movie!

So it goes on a Tuesday evening in dialysis.

Notes: In at 76.2 and out at 74.4.

No comments: