7/30/08

263) Sleepy Fingers

July 29, 2008
Tuesday

El Milagro: I get here at 4 and find my chair and Big Daddy Joseph the Tech comes over to cannulate me. I settle in to reading my Bush Book and listening to ATC on NPR... then watch the ABC News... all as usual for a Tuesday session.

Sometime after the news I fall asleep and wake up in the middle of NOVA which I have already seen before. After NOVA I watch an interesting show about archeologists searching for the truth behind the Amazon Women myths from Homer (Secrets of the Dead: Amazon Warrior Women).

Somewhere in the middle of this show, I find that my ring finger and little finger on my left hand are numb and no matter how much I wiggle them or play with them, they don't seem to come back to life... I wonder if it has something to do with the blood being taken from my upper left wrist fistula or something. This hasn't ever happened before. So I continue to massage my fingers and once in awhile they come out of their numbness, but for the most part, they are dead to the world for the rest of my session. (The things I find to worry about)

After Joseph depokes me and tapes me, the fingers come back to life without even going thru that tingling phase. So, that's my exciting experience for today!

Notes: In at 76.9 and out at 75.0.

No comments: